Hello... again

I've been off.
I've been off because I thought blogging wasn't my thing, that I was more of a Youtube gal and that it was too time consuming to manage multiple platforms all at once. 
But I've changed my mind. Quite late I'll admit... but I'm an advocate of going with the flow and don't force myself into creating things if I don't like them. 


So... What's new?
I've now finished my Degree hourrayy. For those who didn't know I was studying History in Paris (in Panthéon-Sorbonne University). So that's good!
I've also manage to pass my driving licence. double hourrayy.
Life wise I'm still sporadicly posting on Youtube (click here if you want to check me out) and I now have an Instagram dedicated to it @bubblyemmua, which kind of replaced my blog if I'm honest. I find it much easier and quicker to post on there, even though the algorithm is terrible...


I'm now doing a Master in Communication, in the same University. I've started two months ago and I'm quite baffled. Communication is seach a never-ending field. I'm looking for an intership, but even knowing what position to look into is confusing.


What to expect?
I'm studying Web conception, HTML5 and hope to build a better lookinng blog. To invest myself inn a regular production. I'v always been on and off with writing but it's something I miss. The Internet sometimes feel so impressive and takes away my creative motivation.
This is yet another try. Where I'll share...


Fashion
⬩  Sustainable  ⬩  Personnal  ⬩  Bodypositive  ⬩



Makeup
⬩  Bodypaint  ⬩  Colourful  ⬩  Cruelty Free  ⬩



Lifestyle
⬩  Food (that I actually like and make)  ⬩  Music  ⬩   Photography and Travel


Cheers to new beginnings and that fresh feeling





Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés