The cutest tissues on earth


Top hankys, starfish, white stripes and blue drawing are made in France by Doux comme du coton with organic coton.

Five bottom ones are made in France by God Save the tea time wit organic coton.

I'm totally in love with the prints, both shops have amazing choices and trust me I spent hours (yes, hours) oohing and aahing at their selection. Choosing only eights handkerchiefs was difficult. A hard decision I never guessed I'd be facing haha.

I stored them in a beautiful ethic bag, which was offered to me when I purchase my Alima pure Satin foundation (more on that later). It's the perfect size and I love the print as well. Before this nice surprise gift, I had my eyes on this one, from Mamie Colette, also made in France in organic coton.

Could be a tatoo if you ask me...


All shops mentionned are linked.
Now I'm off annoying everyone I know with "HAVE YOU SEEN MY GORGEOUS HANKY?" haha
Bonus "I'm-in-love-with-handkerchief" >>

Atelier Mimolette on Etsy

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés